Sony recently revealed that an Uncharted 4: Thief's End shipment was stolen while in transit, explaining why copies of the game had been seen in the hands of fans and on eBay for ridiculous prices. Whether it's to test the day one patch on those players or to prepare everyone who is patiently waiting for the game, Sony has released the day one patch.
The patch is sitting at about 5GB and brings the following:
- Multiplayer Support
- Singleplayer 'Encounter Select' menu
- Bonus Feature: Photo Mode
- Bonus Feature: Character model Viewer
- Bonus Feature: Render Modes
- Bonus Feature: Gameplay Modes
- Bonus Feature: Singleplayer Character Skins
- Bonus Feature: Weapon Selector
- Bonus Feature: Journal Viewer
- Bonus Feature: Concept Art Galleries
- General fixes and improvements
PlayStation 4 players that don't find themselves sitting pretty with an early copy of Uncharted 4 will have to wait until May 10th to experience the game, as well as what the day one patch has brought.